Our Maintenance Services
At Northern Plumbing, we provide repair and maintenance services for commercial and domestic plumbing systems. We have a number of qualified Townsville plumbers able to tend to your needs, as well as an after-hours service for plumbing emergencies.
Our services include:
- Repairs for dripping taps, water leaks and running toilets
- Irrigation system installations and repairs
- Septic system repairs or replacements
- Installations or repairs for solar, gas, electric or heat pump hot water systems
- Drainage inspections and drain clearing
- Plumbing diagnostics
- Installations of bathroom fixtures, including taps, toilets, fittings and vanities
- Roofing, guttering and downpipe maintenance
Northern Plumbing can provide the replacement parts or products you require, from hot water systems to sinks and tapware. Nothing is too much trouble for our team.
To discuss your Townsville commercial and domestic plumbing maintenance needs, contact Northern Plumbing today.
To ensure rapid repairs without causing further damage, Northern Plumbing rely on maintenance equipment. This also allows us to diagnose problems such as blocked drains without digging up your whole backyard.
Our maintenance equipment includes the following:
- High Pressure Water Jetter - used to clear blockages, thoroughly clear-out drains and clear stormwater systems, gutters and downpipes.
- CCTV drain Camera - used to investigate inside drainage pipes. We can also transfer the images/footage to USB which can be handy for insurance claims or council issues, presale inspections or just for peace of mind prior to storm and holiday seasons.
- Mini CCTV Camera - used to investigate issues in hard-to-get at places, like under baths, down small pipes or in walls.
- Leak Detector - used to locate split pipes under slabs or in underground areas. This device can save you time and money by eliminating unnecessary pipe replacements and reducing the amount of excavation needed.
- Hydro-excavator - This piece of machinery leaves minimal impact on the surrounding landscape and uses high pressure water and vacuuming to dig holes and expose damaged pipes. Our hydro-excavator also locates underground services.
What We Can Do For A Property Manager and Contracted Maintenance Works
As fully licensed Townsville plumbers, our team at Northern Plumbing have the skills and expertise to accommodate a number of maintenance needs.
Our maintenance division has 6 full-time staff members, as well as a dedicated coordinator to provide first-rate services to real estate clients. We understand the importance of providing timely plumbing repairs, as well as keeping property managers updated with the progress of each job. The size of our team ensures urgent jobs are prioritised and the task is completed promptly and efficiently.
At Northern Plumbing, we can work with real estate companies to set spending limits for clients, provide quotes for all jobs and also conduct preventative maintenance reports to minimise the possibility of an emergency call-out. Our staff understand the needs of property managers and the rules associated with tenanted property entry. Once authorisation is received from the tenant, to gain entrance, urgent jobs can be actioned within hours and general maintenance within 24 hours.
We ensure property managers receive a detailed report of any repairs undertaken. In most cases the report and invoice is issued 24 hours after the job is completed. Our maintenance system keeps track of all job numbers and reporting requirements as well. When you need a reliable Townsville plumber with real estate experience, Northern Plumbing should be your first choice. Call us today.